Portfolio

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Employees Only - Dr. Bison Strikes Again

Well look at me! I managed to remember I was posting a comic every Tuesday and Thursday - something must be wrong with the world.

When I look at Bison You Fiend! I can't help but wonder what the hell it is that makes synapses fire in my head. Certainly I thought it funny at the time, but I was in a rush to make comics for the web comic contest, and perhaps I was eager to latch onto any idea that seemed even moderately amusing. Random seems to be the flavor of my funny bone, and I doubt that I'll get more sophisticated in the months and years to come, especially if I procrastinate like I did leading up to the contest deadline.

On the matter of video game related injury, I can't deny that my hands often take a lot of punishment - hell, my whole body seems to protest after long sessions on the couch. When I get up from turning off the 360, I can actually feel the blood pumping a bit harder; it's as if my heart is saying, "Oh, you actually want to move more than your thumbs? All right, give me a sec..."

And just to clear up any controversy, my actual primary care physician is not a Bison-headed medical care professional. I don't know if it was necessary to clarify that, but I like to avoid irritating anyone who may decide to stick me with needles.

-ic