Portfolio

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Comic In Progress - Ferret Filler

Sorry to say, but I'm still trying to iron out a good schedule and method for these comics. The next one deserves more time from me, so I've dished up this quick scene of Space Ferrets launching a surprise attack against the nefarious Space Rabbits.

I know, I'm sorry.

Tonight's theme is brought to you by the Mix, who's penchant for all things ferret can perhaps never be quenched. I'm glad I have no such infliction of the brain, and only chose to throw this together because single panel comics are so damn hard to think up for some reason.

Although I have to say the idea of a continuing mini-series of Space Ferret and Space Rabbit interstellar battles is rather appealing in a strange way. I imagine the sensation will pass by the time I wake up tomorrow.

Good night!


-ic