Portfolio

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Employees Only - Priced to Move

I'm just going to go right out and say that Natal scares me a little bit. Probably not enough to keep me from buying it, but I'll probably throw a t-shirt over it's ALL SEEING EYE when it's not in use.

As the big two console makers seem to try to keep pace with Nintendo's innovation, I think it's pretty inevitable that the fall of man will result. Not right away of course, but probably right around the winter of 2012. So, could it be that the Mayan calendar actually was predicting the launch of the Playstation 4? Only time will tell.

At this point, I think the only thing that can save us is a new iPhone in 2013 - that way mankind will put off the apocalypse to get the new Apple product and feel better about having the next shiny toy. Steve Jobs, if you're reading this, the fate of the world may be decided on how long you can put off iPhone video chat. Make sure you keep those Google punks in line.

-ic

Didn't think of an April Fools post this year, but check these guys out if you're looking.