Portfolio

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

J.K. Rowling Harvard Commencement Speech

J.K. Rowling Speaks at Harvard Commencement from Harvard Magazine on Vimeo.
I had originally planned on pontificating with yet another rant today, but seeing as I am late as it is with the post and that this is so much better than what I could possibly say, I'm happy to offer up this video of J.K. Rowling's Harvard Commencement speech.

This speech is a couple of years old now, but I think it's well worth watching today, and worth seeing again even if you already have. It is 20 minutes long, but don't let that dissuade you; her humor and sincerity is really captivating, and for me it hardly seemed long at all.

-ic

I can't even remember who spoke at my graduation - I'm guessing Harvard graduates don't have that problem.