Portfolio

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Employees Only - The Christmas Caper • Part 1

First of all...sorry for being late.

Part of the reason for my delay in today's comic was that I've been planning a pretty gnarly road trip the great white north. I'm traveling by land, sea and air over the course of a week to deliver a Jeep Liberty to my sis, who now lives on an island I've never even heard of until she told me about it. I imagine that there are hostile countries that are easier to get to than visiting my sister where she now lives...perhaps more safely too!

Small wonder then that I'm tying together this month's Employee Only comics into a small series that I'm shoehorning into a Christmas Special OF EPIC PROPORTIONS. Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you part one above...

...stay tuned.

-ic