Portfolio

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Employees Only - Accessorize Backpacking

The Bear Grylls Parang*, by the way, is priced to move at only $30 on Amazon. At that price how can you afford not to ignore the fact that it's primarily used for jungle survival?

Actually, I'll tell you how...zombies. Don't even act like I'm joking around either, because we all thought the same thing when we saw it. Yeah, the wife may give you the look when you try to pass it off as camping equipment, but we'll know secretly that its day of undead protection will come. When it does, you'll not only be ready, you'll have a very stylish Bear Grylls approved weapon that will be the envy of your neighbors.

Better buy 2.

-ic

*If enough people use the link to buy one, I'll use my earnings to get one too! So really, you're helping me survive the zombie apocalypse as well.