Portfolio

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Employees Only - Carrying the Torch

To say that I tired out my hand working on my commissioned comic this month would be a big understatement. My hand and wrist still hurt a little a week later, and I actually was looking into the best way to approach my comic in the future without requiring any need for later amputation!

I figured that rather than postpone your weekly dose of comic, I'd recruit the ever talented the Mix to help out. I guess we can honestly say he's come through with "flying colors", but I hesitate to say that in any more than a descriptive sense. I may have to institute a random drug test for my guest artists in the future... either that or check the mirror more closely for any green-tendriled tail that I haven't noticed before.

-ic