Portfolio

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Employees Only - Carrying the Torch IN 3D

One thing about The Mix....he delivers.

Exciting news on the professional front - I'm working yet again! This time I'm scrambling to amaze and wow potential clients with my creative story telling and artwork, which shockingly enough is something I feel pretty comfortable attempting! But worry not, I will be taking back the artistic reins for Employees Only next week and the weeks following regardless of my other work. I'd gladly do a daily comic with nothing but Mix artwork if such a thing were possible, but he's trying to get into medical school right now - so his artistic services are "special occasions only*" for right now.

-ic

* Weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, bar mitzvahs, and when ever I wear out my wrist from too much drawing. Book The Mix today - availability is limited!