Portfolio

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Employees Only - Ianism: Burnt Goat

In listening to audio recordings that I've made, I noticed that I have an unfortunate tendency to say things that are clearly wrong, but I have no idea I'm doing it. It's like I'm Biff Tannen; saying stuff that everyone around me is just not bothering to correct me on. I have no idea why people aren't either; it's not as if I'm intimidating to be around. Hell, my family delights in pointing out how I screw up things, but no one has ever pointed this out - and I can't fathom why. I wrote down four from a single recording; so there could be hundreds of sayings I've mucked up all this time!

I think that maybe it just sounds authentic, and so no one's called me out on it yet. But I'm not one to wait for someone to make fun of me...especially when I can make fun of myself.

 -ic

No goats were harmed in the making of this comic.