Portfolio

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2011 OPPC Company Holiday Card

An Instagram of the final product.
Click this photo to see the illustration on my portfolio site!
Once again I'm lucky enough to say that my employer asked me to work on the company holiday card! It's quite a big honor, especially given OnePoint's continued success and growth across the country into new markets means that more people get to see my artwork!

This year's illustration really came out well, which I think is due in large part to the great feedback and direction I got from the company about what they were hoping to see. The simplicity of integrating an illustration into the company's logo really should have been something I thought about long ago, but it just goes to show that you never can run out of ideas...even for a holiday card in a very specific section of the pharmacy industry!

For any of you who work with me at OPPC, thank you for your support and kind words for this year's and all past years' cards!

-ic