Portfolio

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Employees Only - A New Me


Priorities tend to be more exciting when they're not real. I honestly think that I've given more dedication to finishing video games than I have to most other things in my life. It's probably lucky that I never really enjoyed things like MMOs otherwise I may have never graduated from college.

Despite that, I'm good on the resolutions front this year. I don't want to jinx it or anything, but things are going alright, and I'm happy to keep on doing what I've been doing. And no, I'm not just playing video games (although a controller tends to find its way into my hands from time to time).

Here's hoping you find yourself in a similar situation as we start off 2012; and if you're diving into an ambitious resolution to make a better you, best of luck!

-ic